About Me

My photo
hihi^^ Welcome to me blog, feel free to bounce around^^ (tat's wat tigger do best^^)

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

........just another qustion....

My dad once asked me a question:





One day a Jack and Jane went driving on the beach. Jack was driving and Jane was sitting beside him. As Jack was driving he looked at the rear mirror to look behind of the car but he can’t find any car tracks on the beach, why? 

Can you figure out? The answer, was a logic one. I was stunned when he told me that only street-wise people will know the answer while book-smart people can’t figure out the answer. At first I was quite angry coz he seemed to ‘chuan” me that I’m not wise enough. Initially I was furious, but then when I think again, it was nothing to be angry about because what he said, was quite true too. Well, I just finished STPM and started working not long. Many of times we study and study, books and books, exercises and exercises, why? In order to score good marks in exams. But little did we know that we had neglected about common knowledge in our normal life. Well, for me it was true that I really neglected the general knowledge that I should also pursue and I was spending most of the time doing exercises from reference books and not spending more time reading magazine or newspaper that it’s regarding to our normal life. “Sigh”, I knew in the eyes of dad I’m only a small kid who doesn’t know anything, and he always compare me with him during his young age. Well, maybe I’m that weak, maybe I’m that useless, maybe I really don’t know anything, but…..as far as I know, if one is willing to learn and not give up in learning, he or she deserve a second chance. Hmm, probably that’s a little self-encouragement for myself, though…Ha-ha!!! 

Back to the question, u guys wanna know the answer? Or u had already known it? Well, the answer……is………Jack was reversing his car. Ha-ha!! Got it? Yes? Huh, no? Noob? Ha-ha!! Just joking…… Jack was reversing his car and looking at the rear mirror, of course he can’t see any tracks because the car was moving backwards, the tracks are in front of the car not behind the car………………Got it? Street-wise? Book-smart? Ha-ha…..

No comments:

Post a Comment