About Me

My photo
hihi^^ Welcome to me blog, feel free to bounce around^^ (tat's wat tigger do best^^)

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Chapter 4 Day At School

Its 4th of January, and most scholars started classes today. I went to school, with my classmates too........well, not to study…..heh heh

I overslept, probably I watched too much Bleach yesterday, which made me having insufficient sleep. Luckily I wasn’t the one late, another classmate, probably the organizer, was late too…haha…. That girl is always the late comer, as I know……haha

We went to see our teachers  and some juniors, thought of selling some old books but it didn’t turned out well….. After that, we went for our living certs, again it didn’t turned out well……our formal form teacher had left the certs at home…=.=” what a bummer……

At 11, we went Curve for sing-k…. only 4 of us, ben, yin, mei and of course....me...heh heh...


we sang some old songs, though i dunno what song is it, think is mei who chose it....














and some even old songs......hmm.....


1 comment:

  1. sorry had to ditch u people.Had to so service thing for the Bahai Faith. so ya. im glad u people got to hang out. take care kay? loves

    ReplyDelete