About Me

My photo
hihi^^ Welcome to me blog, feel free to bounce around^^ (tat's wat tigger do best^^)

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chapter 5: Busy Satur-day

The second week of my days working in church has come to an end, it was Friday, where I went back last, again. Saturday was a real of a hectic day for me. From 9am, I work non-stop till 11pm. I went church,  taught Mannee and Yuan Qing guitar. Man, he was a fast learner, its been a long time since I met this kind of person, a person who is willing to learn, and hence, I put my trust in him, trusting him will become a good guitarist and a vessel of God.

After the class v had meeting to plan about Dream Factory events, and lunch after the meeting. I think lunch time is the only time I had some rest. Then, of to church again for prayer. It was 2pm when we started prayer, it ended at 3pm where I went straight to fetch people from sg buloh. Oh man, thank God for once coz’ the transit I drove had an “E” on the petrol meter, while God prevent the meter from goin down….pooh! When I reached back church, I went to…….teach guitar again. After that we had cell and after cell I fetch those people back again. It was a tiring day for me when everything ends at 7:30pm where I headed back to church for practice. Praise the Lord, coz’ in Him I gained strength to continue serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment