About Me

My photo
hihi^^ Welcome to me blog, feel free to bounce around^^ (tat's wat tigger do best^^)

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chapter 6: sUnD@y

I met this new brother in church, Jacob is his name. He’s a good bro, kind, and man, I like his smile^^. He’s the bro that is going help me on maintaining the church website. We had a chat while we first met. We talked about web thingy and career. From him I got to know lucky I am. This is because I work in church where many were my close friends and seniors, hence sometimes when I made a mistake they will cover for me. In the outside world, you won’t receive this good treatment. The expectations of employers are much higher, let’s say if you want to have a salary as high as 3k/month, you need to work with a higher capacity as 10k/month. I was kinda shock when I heard Jacob told me this, well, although I’m still not in the outside world (yet), I ought to know more to boost myself.

The night was moody, I, apparently had an argument with, sis….. I bolted her with anger coz of her attitude (I think she didn’t notice about I’m kinda heated). Here and there I kept arguing and we went to the topic of…… “Hiding”. Well, maybe I’m a straight person, or maybe I don’t understand girls that much, but still I dislike people hiding from me. Perhaps she is wanting me to think about it myself logically and not giving the answer straight away, but, my logic thinking is not that……..strong anyway. I replied here and there, trying to dig out information, but I ended up getting nothing. Maybe the methodology was wrong, or, I’m too weak? Still, different people have different kind of characteristics, and……I need to understand more and deeper about what those are… Perhaps the longer I hang on to them I can understand more. Hope time is still there for me to search the answer…………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment