About Me

My photo
hihi^^ Welcome to me blog, feel free to bounce around^^ (tat's wat tigger do best^^)

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Chapter 9: Looking Beyond the Troubles


Walau!! (an expression used by some Chinese), busy Saturday again, and this time its worst….

I need to let my class perform a song, the guitar class, thought I had time to brief them and practice with them. But, I was wrong……..

When I reached church, the room usually for my class is being used by choir class. Feeling frustrated I went searching high and low for an empty room for my class. Guess what, non of the rooms were empty, and I end up teaching guitar at hall, with drum class and piano class. Haiz, is my class so being deserted? It was so noisy that no one could listen to what I am teaching. It was 4:15pm where I started teaching.
(class starts at 4pm)………………..



Then, comes another issue…… She came and told me ps meng’s sermon having error, typo error…Well, due to the different versions of software, I had to edit it in my com and send it back to ps, by email, and I did it during…….my class. I had to leave my class halfway with students having “?” in their heads. I ran up, edit and send it…. That file was damn long, 7mb. Sending it it’s like taking ages. Well, 4:30pm, I came down and continue my class. Later someone came and ask me for the transit key, haiz, I left my class again. Luckily this took me 5 minutes. But, before I can continue to teach my class, she came and says ps is leaving but he hasn’t got his sermon. Man, what the heck is happening, I went up, took my pendrive and save that sermon for ps. Haiz, if only that person had checked that sermon properly, I wouldn’t suffer this much, why must everything has to be me who bear all others responsibility…..


Finally, 4:40pm, I continued my class. Firstly I thought of practicing the graduation song performance, but then came 2 new learners, oh man!!! How am I gonna teach, I can’t split myself, nor I have that much time to teach…… My mind was in a mess… I was thinking why no one would help me when I’m needed, where’s everyone, why others have to be so free while I’m the one running here and there like a mad cow…. Who knows… Haiz…… I’m so frustrated….. Grasping for air……. First I hate the person who typed the sermon wrongly, then i was angry why no one helped me……. And night came, those people left, for entertainment, and left the undone job, for me alone……Haiz…..

Who can understand the will of God, who can know the plans of God,” this was what pastor chomy shared on Sunday sermon. God has His beautiful will behind every bad thing that happens, and its just a test whether we can rely on Him when facing troubles.

Despite the troubles happened, God has His beautiful will behind all troubles. My cell members turned up unexpectedly, miracle though, and cell group was fun, everyone enjoyed, DF members turned out a lot too… I guess God was watching me all over from the beginning, and had this good plan for me, hmm….. guess those troubles I faced was worth the price…… and……I was a fool to be devour by anger and frustration, I should be calm and knowing God was testing my Patience… I should look beyond…

Hatred from Saturday was still in me during Sunday service, well of course people can’t notice because my “mask-of-feeling” was a success, but then the Holy Spirit, spoke to me when the 1st worship song was sang, “you need to forgive”, this was what it said…… I, was down with tears at the moment. Guess I ought to forgive though this hatred kept turning in my heart. Well, at first I cant let it go, the hate was so deep, but still…..hmm……. God moved me and I let it go…..

That day pastor chomy shared about having a good foundation a Christian. Job, was shared as one of the examples, I looked at the story and looked at myself, and found that God had bless me though…. I should looked beyond my troubles…………………………………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment