About Me

My photo
hihi^^ Welcome to me blog, feel free to bounce around^^ (tat's wat tigger do best^^)

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chapter 7: Another Day with God

Its Monday again, I was on my day off, and I did my devotion using the info given in the church bulletin. Every week we were given devotion aide info for us to do devotion and also discipleship using the characters in bible. Today I did devotion using the character Adam. Adam was the first man God created and He gave him authorities in the Garden of Eden. But men sin against God, and Adam push the responsibility to Eve claiming that Eve gave him the fruit to eat. Hence from here we can learn that Adam flee from responsibility he has to bear, searching for excuses to hide himself from guilt. Using these materials I prayed that I won’t follow the footsteps of Adam. I prayed and I worshiped alone, in my room. The presence of God was strong, as I gave thanks and I was moved and touched by the spirit of God.  Besides this I was very thankful for my cell as I can see some fruits bearing. Well, apparently I gave yi liang and his younger sister chee woon to lead ice breaker in my cell. Miraculously, they enjoyed it and it turned up very good. They take this responsibility seriously. Well, those two brothers and sister were very weak in their confidence, I used to encourage them to brace themselves but it was useless, and of course I blamed myself coz I can’t train them well. But, I rely on God and asked Him to lead me. Yeah, and that’s it!! God raise them up slowly, and I believe they can do much bigger things for God. May God continue to bless them…Amen…..

No comments:

Post a Comment