About Me

My photo
hihi^^ Welcome to me blog, feel free to bounce around^^ (tat's wat tigger do best^^)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Chapter 36: Parrots...

Parrots....are noisy...... If you've seen one, you'll know the characteristics of it. Well, sad to say, I...have one in my class.

      Today as I was attending the tutorial class, we had a test. After that, we had a slight discussion on our forum topic. It's when this parrot came in and sat down with the first line: "Can i join ur group ar?". Feeling reluctantly, i replied with a "dunno, ask them" and pointing to the rest of my group mates. Well, they agreed.

     Guess what, this parrot kept babbling and babbling about joining this activity, going that meeting, kinda like disturbing our discussion, and won't stop. This parrot, was a female chinese coursemate. Oh man, the whole entire discussion she was like "come join la jason, join this la join that la, you know those ppl will scold us if we din ask ppl to join ar..". Later on things getting worst, her hands!, my goodness.....came touching and rubbing my hand. MY GOD! What the hell is this? Molest? Abuse? "Wei, i'm not ur hubby lar, pls respect" i thought, but i din say it out. I kept quiet, remained silent, and read my book while thinking about my discussion topic. Then this parrot (she) went to ask those malay fren (groupmates) who are also in the midst of brainstorming for points. She asked and asked plus making "unnecessarily noises" over the table.

For once, i can confirm that...
1. She's noisy.
2. She's not helping.
3. She's too over.
4, She's not respecting me.

And i feel that.......................I wanna give her a HIGH 5.....RIGHT ONTO HER FACE......It pisses me off!

I don know why, these people (not only her, there's more), they're like...hmm.... I dunno what words to describe...(fanatics probably?)......in promoting their society. And what's worst is......They're chinese, they're my kind. To me their "throwing our kind's face" (diu sai tong yan geh ga in cantonese). Why on earth are you guys so.......hmm....i dunno.... You see, you're expecting me to join your society, but all the while you don have a good study attitude, and u kept saying that if i don join they will scold. From this you've already baffled out all the negative things about your....stuffs....How would u expect me to join?

Heh, guess what, i'm suspecting something too.... I'm just wondering are you (the parrot, she) treating me so good all the while just to pull me into ur society? hmph....

1 comment:

  1. if that parrot saw this post...dont know how would she respond le? haha...possibly...she doesnt even know she is a "bird" in your heart~

    ReplyDelete