About Me

My photo
hihi^^ Welcome to me blog, feel free to bounce around^^ (tat's wat tigger do best^^)

Friday, September 24, 2010

Chapter 35: Cuck-koo...


hah, kinda free now...a bit.. While waiting for ma mates to complete da assignment....ha, speaking of assignment, lecturer told us a shocking news to us, "Tomorrow is your presentations". Everyone paused, it seemed like time stopper had stop the time. Everyone was astonished with "!" on their face, or perhaps a "?" for some. For me, i'm "!?".......haha.....

Everything was unprepared, unorganized. Everyone did everything in the last minute. Well, I just finished my nightmare of pengantar sains sosial presentation. Today, was a very......good day. The head of lecturer came and watch our presentation. And guess what, when i was presenting she say, "ini konsep salah, wrong concept". Indirectly, it means, wrong presentation lo..... Sigh... But never mind, compare to my other mates, she actually praise me for my points....Haha...

So now, preparing tomorrow's presentation. Pooh, one after another. Monday is another presentation again..=.=... Think i'm goin cuckoo d for these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment