About Me

My photo
hihi^^ Welcome to me blog, feel free to bounce around^^ (tat's wat tigger do best^^)

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Chapter 33: + & -

Lately I’m just negative, I wonder what had happen to me. Hmm… Seems that I have no mood to do everything. I just wanna ignore everything, escape everything and just…hmm…
hmm…hide? Probably yes. Even my school stuffs I would have this intention to hide from it, to run away from it, and now I’ve piles of things undone….Crap….

Friday, 17th of September, is my cell’s school’s Mid-Autumn Party. All plans were last minute decision and even though the day has come and I’m still in a blur case… Frankly, I admit, I didn’t put any effort to run nor help my mates in this party. I just don’t know why this, will happen to me. As if I was not me, I’ve no heart for things, just, felt like ignoring everything. Well, mid autumn party, yeah, it was a party, till before the day, sis mei lin came and approach me and challenge me to do an altar call. “Pooh SHIT!! What?!” (I was thinking that time). So unprepared, so last minute, made me almost sleepless night and “mood-less” to do everything. Goodness me, heart attack…=.=” Asking the wrong person to do wrong thing at wrong situation. Perhaps she doesn’t understand though, hmm… Well, asking me to share something is already gonna take me a lifetime to prepare,
更何况is altar call…. Haha…. I’ve been thinking shit.. Haha… Anyway, in this last minute case, the presence of God and Holy Spirit is important. Ask me how are you gonna do the altar call now (17/9/2010, 10:15am), i…..have no idea… I’m just….haha…tense…

Hmm…..lets share something positive now, those (up) were the negative thoughts. Yeah, youth camp, it was awesome. Seeing our CC experiencing miracles and miracles makes me wanna give all the glory to Him. Though I was not in the management team, I don’t know what actually happen, till that night, 2nd night, he shared the miracles to me, and I was astonished. Wow, I didn’t knew that you guys are facing troubles along the way, coz’ the camp all around, was good, and awesome, seeing so many youth throwing out themselves with confidence and talents, plus developed their leadership skills. Haha… Although everyone was tired siao that 3 days, hot and sweat till crazy that day, but I believe that they enjoyed.

Personally, I think that serving in youth ministry, is still valuable. And this value, is eternal, coz’ we’re building lives, do you amen? Hah….

3 comments:

  1. nothing comes in vain~ there must be a purpose and reason for the existence~

    i believe this year is a turning point of our church and many people~ awaiting to see bigger things in near future~

    human of course will feel tired la~ but don't let tiredness stop us from moving forward...

    we're facing problems...as He is training us to become stronger and stronger~

    honestly...bro...your effort of sacrificing for Him really moved me many times~ (serious! i'm typing with tears xp)

    don't you know...many youths are growing because you've ever led and discipled them...i still have to learn from you to become a better leader to lead people...hehe!

    i'm blessed to have you...my dear brother...love you~ haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hah, tx bro..... thy words are a huge motivation to me

    ReplyDelete