About Me

My photo
hihi^^ Welcome to me blog, feel free to bounce around^^ (tat's wat tigger do best^^)

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Chapter 37: Dad's....

Speaking bout dad's....

Youth nowadays will give a negative face impression about their dad's, few will actually praise them. Some might even say they're useless.

Well i'm a youth (still consider lar...), but in this post you're not going to find negative post. Heh...

Sat night, after bible class and everything, i went home as usual, with some frustrations about the service due some sad reasons. As i was about to do my homework, dad came to me and talked to me. It was just a chat, good come-a-long conversation. Before this i was talking to a very good friend, told the person about my worries and disappointment, and i ended up still being quite disappointed. But dad came to me, talk to me, and guess what, he actually knows how i feel, what i'm actually going through. Studies, ministries...etc..... It was quite a meaningful talk. First time, my dad actually talked to me in this manner.

Hmm~~ So what's my point of posting this? heh, nothing in particular. Just wanna share how great is my dad can be...haha.... So as to share to readers of this post that to cherish your parents when they're still alive. Sometimes the things they did might hurt our feelings but parents are always caring to their children, no matter how old they grow. I'd came across some great dads from friends i know. Some would wait for their children to come back home only they go to bed, some would sit at the sofa to ensure their children is safely home. Well, dad's are always amazing.

So hmm... to those who have dad's, how about spending time with them. "Take them for breakfast lar" said by Ps Meng. Though its just a breakfast but the time there is precious. For those whose parents are far away, take some time to see them, at least they know that their children living in another city is safe. It may be far for some people to travel home, but, it's worth the time.

2 comments:

  1. haha,that means u r growing up XD...ur dad did share ur growing up story to my mum b4.... hahaha,now proves that mr jason is a mister ady XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting.... i always find my dad is a great 1 too.... when i tok to him sure i can get inspiration n encouragement...., although sometimes bit 'fan'... XP anyways.... in any circumstances, stil thx alot to our Abba father for all.. God bless.. =)

    ReplyDelete