About Me

My photo
hihi^^ Welcome to me blog, feel free to bounce around^^ (tat's wat tigger do best^^)

Monday, October 18, 2010

Chapter 39: Realized....

Yeah, people do have many faces. They smile at you and laugh and you and what they do? They did another thing behind you. Ah, what a damn thing to know that this friend is like this. Firstly I was thinking that he has good virtues and good manners, but recently I heard some negative feedbacks about him.

Well, the story goes like this.....

This guy and me got into the same group for doing an assessment. We need to setup a blog and discuss a title given by the lecturer. Plus we have ample of time to complete it, and putting it into a presentation. However, I was so disappointed towards his attitude of doing things. This assessment was dragged to the very last minute, nothing was posted. First i began to worry so i did my part of posting. But lecturer threw me a question about the lacking and in the end I'd decided to redo. Fine, this, I'm ok. We are supposed to discuss what to post, but foolish me I didn't take serious notice towards this post, and that guy didn't say anything about it. I began to question myself, "is this a group work? Aren't members supposed to keep track of everyone's progress?" Fine, I swallowed this responsibility. I redo in the very last minute, and within a very short period of time. Imagine doing 8 weeks homework in 8 hours, freaking right.

Well, fine, I do, I didn't sleep much, probably 2 hours plus only. The problem came when this fellow kept giving me excuses about problems he faced. First he didn't posted what he supposed to post, and he dragged it so long, that I need to cover his ass for him, pretty smart eh. To make situation worst, this fellow spent his weekends going out town to play while he is supposed to do his work. If he didn't go out, he might have finished it. To make things ever worst, before this guy goes out, he actually went and disturb other group mates who are preparing for their presentation. He actually wants to pull another fellow from another group to accompany him to go out town. Then, of course this fellow rejected to go out with him, because their busy preparing. So everyone is kinda dislikes him. He talks, but seldom does things.

Well, instead of preparing, this guy went out town to play and came back late, leaving everything undone. And I came back to help him clean his shit. Oh damn, it was not good. I spent almost the whole night, and slept 2 plus hours only doing my thing plus his things. Then the next morning i got up very early also to "zap" his "sao mei". He asked me to meet him at the faculty. I was like "wow, you're asking me to do your things and asking me to reach earlier", what the.....

And hell yes, i speed up, very fast and reached the faculty. Didn't saw him, I went to the classroom, didn't saw him either. Fine, I do the amendments myself. And you know what, he actually came late to class.....=.= What is this bullshit huh? Asking me to come earlier but coming late yourself. And what the f*** is this? Doing your shit and you go out play? Tch....

Guess what, there goes this presentation, and I got all the credits. But my real point is, this guy is so irresponsible. Sigh, sleeping for 2 hours only a day its like going on high dosage if alcohol  or ecstasy, it feels groggy though.

1 comment:

  1. well... same thing. Responsibility... Cheer up! at least u did it well~

    ReplyDelete