About Me

My photo
hihi^^ Welcome to me blog, feel free to bounce around^^ (tat's wat tigger do best^^)

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Chapter 40: cHaPtEr FoRtY

Ah, it’s been a long time since I ever posted anything..Update update…..

Hmm...Lately I’ve been listening to Yiruma’s album. The songs were perfect.:) Contemporary music that suits my taste. Here are some of it..



this is one of the album called "From the Yellow Room" nice one...

another one called Noctural Lights.....hmm, this one is kinda jazzy bit..

I've downloaded 7 albums if not mistaken.....Nice songs....These are the songs that company me from day till night..haha

What’s next, oh yea… my exams…sigh…. It sucks, hard. First, I didn’t got to read my Social Science subject coz after reading the book for one hour, I did other things for three four hours, then I continued reading for another hour. That’s all for reading. Kinda have no fate with books, cant stand reading for more than an hour. Okay, 4 days before the Social Science exam, and that’s my daily routine: Eat, Sleep, Play, Study, till I forgotten that I didn’t bath on Monday..==

And guess what, during that day, exam day, I went to the exam hall, with jeans and sport shoes. To my surprise my mates told me that black slack is required, no jeans allowed. I was shocked, as there was no time for me to run back to my room (half hour distance). So I went to my friend’s hostel (thank god he’s there) to borrowed a pair of black slack and a pair of black shoes. Silly me, I left my bag to other friend, and he actually switched off his mobile as he went in to the exam hall. I was damn panic, coz my matric card is in my bag!! I searched high and low, cant find em. Guess what, I went in to the 500+ sitter hall to look for my friend and get him to take me to my bag. That time the paper is going to start….== Well, I made it, fetched my matric card and off to exam. Was having kinda like adrenaline rush feelings…. My so called “gan cheong-ness” had not subside and I have to face this tough paper. Eventually, I finished early, and went back, without giving another glance at the paper (coz I already don know what to write.==). Hah, went back and almost felt sick.

Kay, next… Sunday’s exam. Sigh, it was a damn thing to have exam on Sundays.  Those people in the management are putting other races’ joy upon Christian’s miseries. Oh well, today (Sunday) I had this Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia, well so far for its Tamadun Asia, the whole text book 70% is about Islamic studies. All the Quran verses and meanings in it make me feel sick while reading, plus those blasphemies and extremist words used by authors. Nearly got brainwashed…. Well, the REALLY big deal is……..I didn’t have enough time to read. At the very last minute some friends gave me some really detailed tips about what’s coming out for exam, and I ignored reading the past year questions.

Sigh, the exam turns out to have most of the 2007 paper questions…..Hard time for me….All for the effort reading till 4am and it came out mostly from past year. If I’d notice, I just read the past year and neglect this study-till-4am thus I just need to spend like one or two hours and I can have rest……hmm., oh well…what a past…


1 comment:

  1. Hoi Jason! I didn't know Tigger_J was you until I saw the Facebook profile! Hahahaha!

    Thanks for coming by my blog man. =) Also, thanks for commenting. It's quite rare to have visitors.

    So, what are you doing right now again? Form 6? Dood, I know we just met few months ago, but how are you la? How have things been for you? Exciting? =)

    ReplyDelete