About Me

My photo
hihi^^ Welcome to me blog, feel free to bounce around^^ (tat's wat tigger do best^^)

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Chapter 19: Thanks...^^

thanks to........the jie jie.....
who gave me that box of chocolates....
i post this blog with no other motives...
the only thing is post my gratitude up here...
actually i didn't expect to have any gift....
but maybe is God's arrangement....
maybe He sees how much i'd give....
and decided to bless me back....
through this i know...
our God remembers us...
don't be disappointed because no one sees your efforts...
and don't be sad because what you did has no return...
but remember...

our God remembers us...

thank you God,
You showed me something again...
and thank you too sister....^^

1 comment:

  1. always appreciate your help, guidance and support. thank u too.

    ReplyDelete