About Me

My photo
hihi^^ Welcome to me blog, feel free to bounce around^^ (tat's wat tigger do best^^)

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Chapter 11: Broken, Shattered.......

30-Jan-2010 2330 hrs, Saturday

......broken, into pieces....... feels like being shot, by an arrow, sharp and swiftly, through the heart, deeply....

Wonder why it feels so....pain..... I went to bath, and guess what, I spent an hour in the bathroom.......weeping..... Wonder why, i feel so..........stressed yet depressed. All responsibilities, are on me; even it's not mine, I still, need to bear it.......Wonder why, i felt like I'm being crushed, admonished, and......sigh

I couldn't sleep that night, though I only slept for 4 hours that day before....... I was, sitting on bed, with my mind kept repeating all the scenes i'd come across. I prayed, but couldn't concentrate, it was.....too deep.

The night was quiet, very quiet, with only bugs buzzing around, I look upon the sky, it was empty, how I wish, i could be as empty as that, but I know, that was just, imaginary scenes. As I close my eyes, a cool breeze blew.............and it gone......when I opened my eyes, it was 8am, it was Sunday morning..

No comments:

Post a Comment