About Me

My photo
hihi^^ Welcome to me blog, feel free to bounce around^^ (tat's wat tigger do best^^)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Chapter 25: Whoa....

Whoa..... many things to do dao.....@@

Piles of work, databases, name lists, activities need to be done...And its all in this week!!! Oh man.... Could merely catch my breath.

What make things worst, i had a terrible day on Sunday. Well, as usual lar, kena marah la, kena cakap la, kena this and that. Arrows came "fiu" at top speed and shot shot shot. That particular day was not a good day, maybe it was fun for some but certainly, not for me. Sigh.

Thank God, Tuesday night during choir class, JC held a short prayer, though its short, but the presence of the Holy Spirit was so strong till everyone was touched by it, and of course, tears roll down from their eyes. Haha, not me, i wasn't shedding tears, but i know one thing, God wants me to be released from that emotional boundaries. Well, it really happened, it was all gone, i feel relieved. Thank God, it was His planning, i thought.

That night after dinner i spent some time talking and chatting with a member of cell group. It was my first time calling him and talking so long coz we meet each other every week. Can't think that he is so fill with sense of humour. We chat so long, laughing here and there, and it was merely crap in our topic, =.=. And guess what, it made me sleep at 1am.... ZZZ

Haha, guess i was back to normal again, able to stand up again. Thank you, Jesus...

No comments:

Post a Comment