About Me

My photo
hihi^^ Welcome to me blog, feel free to bounce around^^ (tat's wat tigger do best^^)

Friday, April 9, 2010

Chapter 23: Pooh....

Pooh.....Lost my teenage years in hours ago.....man, this is like entering a new arena or a new kinda level of life d.....Wonder how my seniors think when they'd reached this level...

Oh well, yea, my birthday, today, and i posted my blog. Received so many wishes from friends and friends, some would post it on fb while some would willing to stay up so late to company me, oh so touched..T.T......Finished my whole roll of tissue in the toilet edi...haha...Anyway, thanks for the wishes..

I recalled some people asking me, "what do you want for your birthday?". Haha..... Me? I want? haha...many lor.... Car lo, money lo, good uni lo, and good lui....oh oh...oops.... wrong... Haha.... They were so astonished to hear my request when they heard "car", "money"....XD....

Well, those above are kinda materialistic type-of-want that i want....haha. But actually, what i really want, hmm.... Is a breakthrough, a breakthrough in everything, i wanna do those that i failed to do last time, and to fulfill it this time, to choose a correct path, to enter God's destiny. This is what i want, deep inside me.

P/S: some would say, "oh since he say this then this year no need buy gift for Jason d lo...." hahahaha!!!

1 comment:

  1. since u have "pooh" as your title..
    share with u this nice article abt pooh:

    http://www.d2y2.com/features.cfm?featID=24

    nice site for interesting articles.
    Welcome to your 20s.

    ReplyDelete