About Me

My photo
hihi^^ Welcome to me blog, feel free to bounce around^^ (tat's wat tigger do best^^)

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Chapter 51 Same, but still different

Having course mates from different ethnics is challenging. The way you think, the way they think; the way you do things, the way they do things; the way you live, the way they lived. Tolerance will play an important part here, in order to keep peace within one another.

A second year me, living with my fellow non-Chinese course mates, having classes with them, working together…thought that I’ve grasp hold of their culture. Well, though I’ve spent one year lingering with them, having conflicts, but still, I’d yet to understand them thoroughly. What their culture and the “language” they speak. I thought I laid back and watch and observe what they do. Passing the “leadership baton” to them made them reveal their true self, leaving them do the leadership thingy, the planning thingy and the decision making thingy. In some occasions, having a good idea or a good planning brings no benefits rather than the effects of the other way round.

If you’re me, you’ll understand. Sometimes people just don’t get you. Sometimes people misunderstood you and they misjudge you. What you do, what you’ve plan and what you said, some people just don’t reach you and yet, in the other way, you get “good” replies and “good” comments. Having good time management, you got a title of being a perfectionist (no one likes a perfectionist, I bet you don’t too…); having a busy schedule at weekends, they don’t understand you. After the weekends of busyness, you’ll get a “hey why can’t you finish it by weekend” reply.

Hence for me I chose to back off, bearing all these by my own, taking the load. I don’t care what they say, but it’s a disadvantage for me, as living at such attitude for 3 years is going to choke myself up from the sardine can. Let them think what they want, do what they want, it’s none of my business. Quite fed up and tired sometimes tolerating. Well, I pray that whatever happens, God will make everything smoothly. Although there’re rough roads and stormy seas, it’s still smooth with Him.

(good guts if u manage to read this long thingy....:D )

3 comments:

  1. A few weeks more, or it should be less than 3 weeks. Just strive got it no matter how~~~~ XD All the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. I managed to finish the blogpost. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God knows everything.. :)
    W all struggling the same situation.. understood..

    ReplyDelete