About Me

My photo
hihi^^ Welcome to me blog, feel free to bounce around^^ (tat's wat tigger do best^^)

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Chapter 42: Why not pray for a miracle?

As I was writing this blog, I came across ann jie’s mush talk

Ah, in there she wrote:
“How many of you out there, working hard, struggling through, crying for something to happen, begging for something to change...
How about a prayer to witness a miracle?”

Yea, that’s right. I just prayed this morning as I woke up, and then I started blogging. As I came across this sentence, it felt like the sentence is asking me,
“you’re always there, working as hard as you can…
But…..
Why not sit down, and have a prayer and some words of God…”

Hmmm…. Right, prayer. I can say I’d not prayed (devotion) for a very long, long time. And I didn’t notice, that inside me, there’s my dry and tired spirit, waiting for God to fill. I didn’t know, till this morning, I started my devotion while listening one of the worship hymns. Thank God the when song started I’m like “God, I miss you…” Thank God that, I still have a heart, yearning for Him, thirsty, like a deer thirst for a stream.

So I prayed, just a normal prayer, with a psalm about thanksgiving. I just thank Him, and praise Him, that’s all.. Haha. I didn’t went “Oh God, I need you I need you ah!!” Well, its just a calm prayer, and lastly I told God, guide me, in my decisions and actions. “Let all that is from me is from You”, I said. Then I ended my prayer.

Yea, after prayer, I felt this little peace in my mind, no worries, just a smile on my face. Well I had lots to face these weeks, with assignments, the activities in school and most of all, peers. Facing all of them is just a headache. Well, I always put a smile in church, to meetings and serving. But as I come back to school, I would just have a random headache, or a stomach ache, or just being moody. I know, this is because I’m too worried, too busy, too….er….hmm….well….. Haha. In short I’m always Martha, not Mary. So, today onwards, I’m gonna be like Mary, sitting around Jesus, listening to Him. Yeah, I’m kinda happy now despite the troubles, and I know, all these are in His blueprint. All I need to do is, follow His lead. J

2 comments: