About Me

My photo
hihi^^ Welcome to me blog, feel free to bounce around^^ (tat's wat tigger do best^^)

Monday, August 16, 2010

Chapter 31: Hmm... I wonder, just wonder, only wondering....

Lately, there's been a change....
of the perspective from people's view....
towards me...

Let me see...
Is it because i entered uni so fast....
and without informing anyone else??...

Hmm....
I wonder, just wondering....
Can it be true? Or is it not?

Just observed...
Some people's eyes towards me...
Are they criticizing? Condemning? or Joking?

Hmm....
I wonder, just wondering....
Can it be true? Or is it not?

Their words.....
Are kinda sharp....
or am i being too sensitive?
Hmm....
I wonder, just wondering....
Can it be true? Or is it not?

There's a phrase saying....
Don't let your eyes fool you...
Yea, eyes do fool you sometimes...
But not sometimes too...
Hmm....
I wonder, just wondering....
Can it be true? Or is it not?

Just wondering....just wondering....
Relax, i'm cool, i'm fine, i'm just wondering...
If it's true, i'm alright....

4 comments:

  1. Teay Ning Ann still think that you are the same Jason Hing who always offers help when needed. And I am very proud of you entering Uni~ Turn your eyes upon Jesus :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah, u're da sister i know that always support me...tx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoyo...mouths are on their faces...you can't control ma...unless you planned to burn or sew their mouths...if not...let them be lu~ unfailing and unconditional love ma...

    if really can't tahan...then dont listen n walk away lu~ don care so much about what ppl say...can't avoid la...

    you are still one of my best brothers who always shine for Him...don't you remember our promise? "no matter what happens, don't ever give up serving Him" ^^ gambateh together~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hah, i'm not givin up yet... just wondering and curious only...haha...still observing....looking around..heh heh

    ReplyDelete