About Me

My photo
hihi^^ Welcome to me blog, feel free to bounce around^^ (tat's wat tigger do best^^)

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Chapter 1 A New Begining

Yay!!! this is my new blog. Finally I have my own blog, been wanting to have one since I was 17, coz..... i don have the "spiderweb" to hook on. Well, now I'd finished my STPM, haha.....2 yrs.....

the year 2009 has come to an end, wonder what's my plan for the next year. Seniors are asking around what's my plan, though i always reply them by saying: "Oh i wanna do further study", but still, hmm..... i haven't make up my mind what course to take and
which uni to go, haiz....confused person.

i believe that the next year is goin' to be another good year, as i'm entering the era of adulthood, many things to learn and many responsibilities to take, hope i can cope with it..

1 comment: